Tenacious Car Accident Attorney Serves Victims in Murfreesboro and Surrounding Areas
Fighting for maximum compensation for car accident victims for more than 20 years
The chances of getting into a car accident are high. Fortunately, many car accidents are minor fender benders that result in minor or no injuries. Other accidents, however, lead to severe injuries or loss of life for the victims involved. If you or a loved one have been injured in a serious accident resulting from another party’s negligent or careless actions, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses.
At the Law Office of David L. Scott, our Murfreesboro car accident attorney provides effective, aggressive representation to car accident victims throughout Murfreesboro and surrounding areas. Through settlement negotiation or court litigation, we pursue the maximum compensation for all losses resulting from car accidents, including medical costs, lost wages, pain, suffering, and more.
We represent victims who have been injured in all types of car accidents, including:
- Head-on Collisions: While head-on collisions are the least frequent type of car accident statistically, they account for a large percentage of severe injuries and deaths on Tennessee roadways each year. Many head-on collisions can be avoided, as they often result from wrong-way, distracted or drunk driving. If you or a loved one have been injured in a head-on collision, we offer the aggressive support you need to hold the other party accountable.
- Rear-end Accidents: Occurring most often at intersections, rear-end collisions are a common type of car accident. Many rear-end accidents are minor in nature, but more serious rear-end collisions can lead to severe injuries to all parties. Whiplash and other head and neck injuries are common consequences of rear-end accidents. We represent rear-end accident victims throughout the search for compensation.
- Side-impact Collisions: Another common accident occurring at intersections, side-impact collisions often lead to serious injuries – the most serious of these accidents result in the loss of a victim’s life. If you or a loved one have been injured in a side-impact collision caused by another party’s distracted, drunk or negligent driving, we can help you pursue compensation for your losses.
- Rollover Accidents: While SUVs are increasingly popular on Tennessee roadways, the vehicles are far more prone to rolling over during crashes than other body types. Rollovers occur in a wide range of accident types, most notably side-impact collisions. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a rollover accident caused by another party, you have the right to pursue compensation for medical costs, lost wages and more.
- Red Light Accidents: A surprising number of car accidents occur at intersections controlled by traffic lights. As drivers attempt to time yellow lights or beat a red light, the possibility of an accident occurring is greatly increased. To recover compensation for losses resulting in a red light accident, you must prove that the other driver ignored the traffic light, resulting in your injuries. We have the experience and knowledge needed to prove fault in order to recover compensation for red light accident injury victims.
- Multi-vehicle Accidents: When multiple vehicles are involved in an accident, it can be difficult to determine which driver’s actions caused the crash. Recreating the events leading to the accident and documenting the scene of the crash are important steps in demonstrating fault and building a case for compensation. Our network of accident reconstruction experts allows us to build strong cases for victims of multi-vehicle accidents.
If you are the victim of a car accident, don’t let the insurance company push you around – contact our Murfreesboro car accident attorney today
Parties that are held liable for causing a car accident often turn to their insurance companies for support. Unfortunately, insurance companies are generally more focused on the bottom line than they are on doing the right thing – this leaves many victims fighting an uphill battle against the insurance company during the search for compensation.
At the Law Office of David L. Scott, our Murfreesboro car accident lawyer aggressively represents victims during their pursuit of justice and compensation. Our knowledge of Tennessee personal injury laws, combined with extensive negotiation and litigation experience allows our auto accident attorney to help victims recover compensation in even the most challenging car accident cases.
To schedule a consultation with our Murfreesboro accident lawyer, contact us today.